Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Looking more like home now :)


Hello All! Today has been a wonderful day. 
I found a great nursery online that helped me cut my garden budget in half...and so I ordered the rest of the orchard and the 2' sprigs of dogwood, maple, poplar, rose hedge, lilac, lavender, blue hydrangea, Japanese snowball, bridal wreath, Colorado blue spruce, cherry blossom and Canadian hemlock. Because of the size of the order I also received 24 free trees and berries...which included raspberry and blackberry bushes!!
Once I get them all planted I may sleep for a month!!! 
But at least my dreams will be happily filled with gardens and 
orchards in bloom! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh WOW!! It's really coming together!!! You know you can't keep saying you're going to "the land" it's your HOME!!! :) Can't wait to see it!