Saturday, September 21, 2013

It was truly the most beautiful day today...cool and breezy. the sky was very blue and the cool air gave me hope that autumn has arrived.  :) We spent at least an hour at the rose nursery smelling all of the flowers. The lady there was so sweet and spent a long time showing us her favorites. I was on the hunt for old English roses...of the heirloom type with many petals and that tea rose scent. I LOVE the roses with many interlaced petals...my favorites are the light coral peachy pink color or the absolutely gorgeous red coral color. I totally fell in love with two...the "Jude of Obscurity" ...it is a yellow climbing English Rose and oh my word it smells so lovely...and the one that surprised me with a smile every time I smelt it was the "Dolly Parton". 

No comments: