Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Good Afternoon! It's Mandy here. Hi everyone! I am so excited that we are about to move to our LAND!! I have waited for what feels like forever...it really HAS been since I was a child...to live on land and become a real farm girl. You know how much I have prayed and prayed for us to be able to live this life!! And now that its almost here I wanted to prepare a blog spot where I could journal online ONE COMPLETE YEAR...from the very first night we spend in our new home through every single day until that very next year. I wanted to keep a record of all of our new discoveries and adventures we will have and how God's green Earth influences our family. I pray that when the year is done I will have a masterpiece of memories and pictures to compile into a book to give each of the kids when they are grown. If you want to check in and see how our journey is going please feel free. I am doing it online instead of the "real" journal-ling I usually do so that if you wanted to you could walk along with me and be a part of our daily life. I hope it is fun! And I really pray that the country is somehow better than we ever expected!!! (If that is even possible!!!) :) And in reference to the title of this blog...and as you possibly already know, The Cappucino Bar at the University of Dallas is one of my favorite places in the world. Having iced mocha there with my husband or "sisters" makes me feel that all is right with the world. There I can truly relax, laugh and savor the fine moments in life. I pray that our land becomes a place as wonderful, as warm and as welcoming as that...It is "My Capp Bar" so to speak. :)

1 comment:

Mireya said...

Can't wait to follow you on your family's journey! Thanks for sharing!