Sunday, November 3, 2013

The Framing is all Done

It was a wonderful sight to see our home all framed out today. The roof looks so high!!! GOSH, just to walk out on the back porch was so fun. I can now picture my little vintage Cappuccino Bar area. Somehow, I would like to place a striped canopy above it for a cafe feel. I also tried to in vision where the cafe lights will hang: more on that later. Jake and I had the same feeling today that this is the beginning of the end in many ways. We can see how fast this life is going past us and how soon we will be old people together out there on our land. The kids were so cute running in and out of the frame playing hide and go seek. Even Justice was toddling up to the wooden window frames and climbing through them. When the pictures I took upload I will publish them so that you can see!! Have a happy Sunday, all!

No comments: